I'm back and ready to type

No really...I am.  I've not had a laptop in over two years so I could only write when I was at work if I had some free time.  Obviously, with the span between my posts, there hasn't been much free time.  Now that I have a legit laptop of my very own...I can start writing again.  Tonight isn't going to be that night of writing.  It is past 11pm, I'm exhausted and I have to work in the morning.  Oh the joys of being a single income household.  A girls most amazing dream when she was a child.  Yes, the sarcasm is just dripping from that statement.  Anyway, before I keep typing, and I could prattle on about nothing if I don't stop now.  See?  I'm doing it now.  Prattling.  So, I shall end this quite possibly the shortest and most boring post I will ever publish.  Stay tuned because you just never know when a tragic, happy, joyous, bitter, angry post will pop up.  Until then...live your dash.

Comments