New post. New view. New life

I have been asked many times to start a blog.  I wanted to and it was always there in the back of my mind.  A blog where I can give my views and perspective of things.  Maybe throw in a bit of my personal life as it relates to situations and circumstances.  Will I use my life experiences as subject for posts?  Absolutely.  Maybe, just maybe my experiences can help others through what they have gone through or are going through.  If I can help just one person, than this blog will be worth it.

After a rough couple of weeks, me doing some serious soul searching and realizing "I'm a good writer so start the blog already!".  Well...here I am.  Starting my new blog.  Do I know what this is going to be?  Are you kidding me?  When is life ever what you plan?  Life is what happens when you aren't planning.  That is what this blog is going to be.  Life unplanned.

So...sit back, bookmark my little home on the crazy internet, go grab a cup of tea (or coffee, or vodka, or beer, or...well, you get the picture), maybe make a lovely little snack and lets have some fun shall we?

Comments

  1. Absolutely I will take requests. :) I'll tackle most subjects within reason. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment