Who am I?

Good grief.  That's a question I ask myself all of the time.  Who am I?  Well, I do know I'm not the same person I was last week, last month or last year.  That's getting kind of deep and philosophical isn't it?  How about an overview of who I am.  That's a pretty good place to start.

1.  I'm an Aries born in 1967
2.  I'm darned short or undertall depending upon your point of view
3.  I have small feet.  Size 6 -7 depending upon the shoe
4.  My weight is.....yeah, not giving away that bit of info.
5.  I have been married twice.  I could be an expert on relationships or I don't know a freaking thing about them.  Again, based upon perception.
6.  I was put up for adoption by my biological incubator.  She doesn't deserve the title of mom.
7.  I grew up in the PNW.  If you have to ask what PNW stands for, you aren't native and have never been here and I'm sorry you haven't experienced this lovely area.
8.  I have two children.  One I no longer speak to.  The other is my reason to get up in the morning.
9.  I own a mini doxie.
10.  I am owned by three cats who go by the names Luna, Pudge and Cat.  Yes, that is her actual name.
11.  I want to go back to school but for now...I work 9-5.
12.  I love to cruise.  By cruising I mean on a very large ship.
13.  Pepsi.  Need I say more.
14.  I like tequila.  I don't have a tequila story.  However, I do have a 151 story.  We won't discuss it.  Ever.
15.  I love Nascar.  By love I mean...do not speak to me when the race is on. It's a serious relationship.
16.  My favorite driver is Jimmie Johnson.   There will be no Jimmie bashing allowed.  Ever.
17.  I am a makeup junkie/whore.  No, I don't need rehab.
18.  Does it sparkle?  Chances are I'll love it.
19.  I'm honest.  Sometimes brutally.
20.  However, I'm not judgemental until I know all facts and sides to a situation.
21.  Not an Apple girl and quite frankly don't understand the appeal.
22.  My daddy left this world 2 years ago. Topic isn't on the table for discussion.
23.  Not a vegan or vegetarian.  Nothing against those who are but I love meat.
24.  Not sure if I want to ever get married again.  Let's figure that out through writing shall we?
25.  I'm friends with my 2nd husband.  Topic not up for discussion.  We work together in raising our daughter.  That's all that's needed to be known.
26.  I sleep with a stuffed Stitch as in from Lilo and Stitch.
27.  Don't smoke and don't care to date anyone who does.
28.  Creme brulee is my favorite dessert
29.   I really want to visit Ireland
30.  I may be 40 - something but I'm just beginning to live.
31.  I am no one of consequence but my writing may be to someone who needs it.

Any questions about me that you would like to ask, please do.  I might answer.  Then again, I may think it's a bit too personal.  I'm an honest and open person but there are some things I would like to be kept private.   This blog will be an open book for the most part.  However, I will keep certain aspects of my life under wraps.

If there is one thing I have learned and still learning...live your dash.  You are only given one and it's so short.  Make it worth it.  So my friends...live your dash.

Comments